Immaculate Conception Parish
101 N. Main Street
In 1874, Immaculate Conception Church in Ohio was designed and built. The church pipe organ, purchased from Pekin Organ Company, was installed and dedicated in the spring. In 1950, during extensive preparations for the Diamond Jubilee of the Church, the pipe organ was cleaned and repaired. In the later years of the parish, permanent organists were rare; however several young women assisted ably from time to time, some serving for years.