2112 N Vermilion St.
Danville, IL 61832
Contact: Mrs. Barb Rew
The assistant principal assists the principal in managing the school’s policies, regulations and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe and nurturing Catholic learning environment in accordance with the mission of Schlarman Academy.
Job responsibilities include:
• Collaborate in the planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of the school’s educational programs;
• Promote a pleasant and effective teaching and learning environment;
• Assist the principal in administering the school in accordance with school policies and applicable federal and state law;
• Help supervise and develop the faculty and staff;
• Evaluate teachers and staff as requested by the principal;
• Demonstrate professional responsibility in enforcing diocesan and local school policies and regulations;
• Provide for the safety, welfare, and care of students;
• Help ensure the development of faculty and student codes of conduct which reflect Gospel values;
• Enforce established disciplinary standards;
• Support the maintenance of a clean, safe, and orderly campus;
• Work cooperatively with the principal in building a vibrant faith community;
• Give evidence of Gospel values by personal example.An application packet can be downloaded at https://cdop.org/careers/. Application deadline: March 31, 2023.