Alleman Catholic High School
1103 40th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
Contact: Mrs. Jane Barrett
Rock Island Alleman Catholic High School, a coeducational secondary institution of 260 students, is seeking applicants for the position of principal for the 2023-24 school year. At Alleman, we aspire for our students to reach their God-given potential, leading Christ-filled lives nourished by prayer, charitable service and the sacraments. We strive to provide the academic, social, and spiritual support that students need to become lifelong-learners and achieve success in this world and the next.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Knowledgeable and practicing Catholic who sees their commitment to Catholic education as a ministry;
- Master’s degree or higher in educational administration or school leadership;
- State of Illinois school administrative credential (or eligible for the credential);
- Ten or more years of work experience as a teacher and/or school administrator;
- Passion for Catholic education and a dedication to students, faculty, and parents;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrable collaborative leadership ability.
An application packet can be downloaded at https://cdop.org/careers/. Application deadline: December 30, 2022.