St. Monica Parish

St. Monica, East Peoria

303 Campanile Drive
East Peoria, IL

website

Great

Swell

Pedal

HISTORY

In 1987, Bishop O’Rourke dedicated a new Rodgers pipe organ, the first of its kind installed in Illinois church. The organ was installed 3 months before. Money came through contributions, memorials and parish funds.

SPALDING PASTORAL CENTER | 419 NE MADISON AVENUE | PEORIA, IL 61603 | PHONE (309) 671-1550 | FAX (309) 671-1579
© Copyright 2017 - Catholic Diocese of Peoria || Privacy Policy || Design by TBare.com