St. Mary Parish

PESOTUM ST MARY BW

1247 County Rd 200 N
Pesotum, IL

 

Great

Swell

Pedal

HISTORY

The church’s Barcroft organ was built in 1903 in Pomeroy, Ohio, by the John-Paul Buzard Pipe Organ Builders of Champaign and installed in 1910.

 

SPALDING PASTORAL CENTER | 419 NE MADISON AVENUE | PEORIA, IL 61603 | PHONE (309) 671-1550 | FAX (309) 671-1579
© Copyright 2017 - Catholic Diocese of Peoria || Privacy Policy || Design by TBare.com