Catholic Diocese of Peoria
Summary of Diocesan Financial Activities
Year Ended June 30, 2016
A Church That Lives Forever
As Catholic stewards we are asked to make our Church a vibrant source of service and hope to the larger community. Often a financial gift given directly to the Diocese can forever perpetuate our Catholic Faith right here close to home. It may be a gift in your will, a gift of real estate, life insurance or even your required minimum distribution from your IRA. These are gifts that anyone may afford and most likely do not impact your cash flow or life style. To discuss making a gift that “lives forever” please call the Diocesan Office of Development at (309) 671-1550.
Maximum taxable wages for 2016: $12,960.00
State taxable wages include:
- Gross wages
- Medical flex fund contributions (daycare flex is NOT deducted from state taxable wages)
- Paycor will file with Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) and send the monthly report to the State on your behalf.
- The reports you need to submit to the Diocese are located under in Paycor under Reporting - Online Reporting - Recent Returns.
- Open file for Recent Return and download:
- SUI Return IL
- SUI Wage List Generic IL
- The 1% fee is calculated off of Taxable Wages.
- Send both reports along with 1% payment (checks payable to Employee Aid, NFP) to
Employee Aid, NFP
419 NE Madison Avenue
Peoria, IL 61603
The Location Report Form is no longer necessary to complete and submit.
If Taxable Wages are zero and payment would be zero, it is still necessary to send in the 2 forms mentioned above. However, since no payment is necessary, the reports may be emailed to Debbie Benz (email@example.com).
Questions, please contact Debbie Benz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (309) 671-1550.